areas of practice
Thousands of Hoosiers suffer workplace injuries in Indiana every single year. Many of these injuries lead to worker’s compensation claims and, in some cases, disputes between employers and their employees over benefits.
At Coriden & Coriden, LLC, we have helped many of our clients resolve disputes over worker’s compensation claims. If you or a loved one need help navigating a contention, we encourage you to contact us and view the resources below:
- Catastrophic Injuries and Worker’s Compensation
- Construction Worker Injuries
- Do I Need a Worker’s Compensation Lawyer?
- Filing a Worker’s Compensation Claim in Indiana
- How Much Will I Get for a Worker’s Comp Settlement?
- Indiana Worker’s Compensation Attorney
- Mediation in Worker’s Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Worker’s Compensation Benefits
- Overview of Worker’s Compensation Laws in Indiana
- Temporary Partial Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
- The Benefits of Hiring a Worker’s Compensation Attorney
- Vehicle Accidents and Worker’s Compensation
- What are Maximum Medical Improvement Benefits?
- Worker’s Comp Fraud
- Worker’s Compensation Benefits in Indiana
- Workplace Falls and Worker’s Compensation
Attorney Terry Coriden
Terry Coriden practices workers’ compensation law as a Partner at Coriden & Coriden, LLC. His entire professional career as an attorney has been committed to workers’ compensation law and making a difference in his community. He is also highly experienced in mediation. Terry is a member and past president of the Bartholomew County Bar Association, a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, and a former board member of the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF). [ Attorney Bio ]